Visual Resources Lead
This article is a stub. A longer, more in depth article will be added at a later time.
This position was a staff position within the Department of Community Development that help the administration fill visual art and graphic needs, i.e. logos for our real life events, graphics for online events, etc. This person will also help to get this graphic work up onto t-shirts, etc. in our cafépress store as well as help Ajahs/Companies generate products for the store.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the production of design for logos and other collateral that the site may need (creating the art, running contests for logos, etc)--
- Work with the Director of Community Development and the Manager of General Services
- Submit monthly reports on the progress of all activities
- Work very closely with Online Events as well as any department with need for quality graphics.
- Be able to spend approximately 5-10 hours or more a week on the boards and elsewhere executing duties
- Knowledge of fundamental and basic principles of art and design a plus
- Be able and willing to make adjustments as needed