Author: Estyrien al'Halien
- 999 NE: Therva is in the common room of the Little Tower when Nynaeve and Elayne first arrive in Salidar (TFoH, Ch. 50).
- 999 NE: Nynaeve demonstrates her Healing-stilling weave to all the Yellows in Salidar, including Therva (LoC, Ch. 30).
- 1000 NE: Therva and five other sisters Travel to Shadar Logoth to find out what the beacon of the One Power was about (CoT, Ch. 19).
- After seeing Nynaeve Heal Siuan and Leane, Therva begins to think that Fire might be useful for Healing the heart (LoC, Ch. 30).
- Therva is not very strong in the One Power. She is as strong as Akarrin and Siuan (after she was stilled and Healed) and stronger than Shana, Nisain and Reiko (CoT, Ch. 19).
- Therva was not happy to be sent to Shadar Logoth. She was chosen because she was good at reading residues, not because she volunteered to go (CoT, Ch. 19).
- Therva is excitable by nature (CoT, Ch. 19).
"'...See where Fire might be useful in problems with the heart,' Therva said, tapping her long nose. Beldemaine... nodded thoughtfully." (Lord of Chaos, Chapter 30)
"Only Therva's long-nosed face wore a look of absolute serenity, completely unperturbed and unshakeable, yet that in itself was a bad sign. The Yellow sister was excitable by nature." (Egwene about Therva after her visit to Shadar Logoth; Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 19)