Kethaana Nia Khamara
|Kethaana Nia Khamara|
|Title||Mistress of Novices and Recruits|
|Join Date||January 23, 2006|
|Bonded to||Naeris Vell'sean|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 24, 2006
- Joined Tower: August 3, 2006
- Raised Accepted: November 4, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai: May 23, 2007
- Mistress of Novices and Recruits: September 9, 2017 - present
- Green Ibis: March 1, 2014 - present
- Heart of the Green Ajah: October 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
- Sitter for the Green Ajah:
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Mistress of Revels (Continental Europe): November 5, 2008 - December 22, 2010
- Headmistress: October 8, 2007 - December 10, 2008
- Online Events Team: August 3, 2007 - February 7, 2008
- Creator of the winning Shaoman 2007 Sig
- Library Editor
- Classroom Teacher
- Shadowspawn: July 2008 - October 2008
Other Tower Relationships
- Summer Euro Party 2007 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Summer Euro Party 2008 - Waldmannshausen, Germany
- Summer Euro Party 2009 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Winter Euro Party 2009 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Britain and Ireland Party 2015 - Dublin, Ireland
- Britain and Ireland Party 2017 - Callander, Scotland
January 31, 2008
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a Citizen was quite confusing. The site seemed to huge to me and there were so many people that I left it again, after a few weeks. Fortunately, I decided to come back and when I finally got to know a few members, my time as a Citizen was way better. I soon entered the Tower and being a Novice was amazing. I loved the Dorms and the Hallways and the more closer relationship between the members. Being Accepted was even better. Visiting the Ajahs and finally knowing where you belong, was one of the best times here at TV.net.
- Why did you choose Green?
Green was the group, I fit in most. It was not like a decision in my head, but by my heart. After many weeks of visiting, there was one day from which on I knew I was Green and nothing else. The Green Ajah is my family. We are all different, but we care for each other and - what I like most - we are honest to each other.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
Only in some ways. I never run from a fight, though my fights are not the physical fights like in the books. I am also fierce and passionate like most book Greens. But forget about the men thing. Of course, I do love men, but I'm not a whore or anything.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
Yes, yes and no. Parties are great, men are great (as friends, I mostly have male friends. But one partner is enough for me ;)). But I'm wearing my own kind of clothes and makeup which is not always the latest trend. I wear what I want to wear, regardless if it may look odd or is out.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Berior Alaeyn, my RL best friend and Gaidin of VC
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Nothing special, but helping with a lot of smaller things within the Ajah and RL events.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I saw the books in the bookstore, when I was looking for a new fantasy series to read. But I didn't like the german cover (it was pink!), so I didn't buy them. But a few days later, I looked for the books at ebay and bought book 1 to 16 (in Germany we have over 30 of them) for 1 Euro, becuase the auction was entitled incorrect.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Mat. He always makes me laugh^^
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes, Euro Summer Party 2007 and onofficial functions. I loved them, because it's a great fealling to get to know all these people you are spending time with dayly in RL. And you also get to know others, whom you didn't know that well from the boards. Some real good friendships developed because of RL events.
- What kind of music do you like?
That's a difficult question. I like Metal, Alternative but also other things, like Musicals and such. I love good Music, but it's hard to define which styles I prefer.
- What are your favorite movies?
Donnie Darko, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, To Wong Foo - thanks for everything Julie Newmar, Charlie and the chocolate factory, Hot Fuzz, Ocean's Eleven
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I did a lot of crazy things in the past and I am still doing lots of them now. But there is no specific thing that comes to my mind, when I think of this question.
- What job do you have?
I'm an university Student
- Do you have a pet?
A Dog (Murphy) and two guinea pigs (Goliath and Natz)
- What languages do you speak?
German and English
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a Formular 1 pilot.
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
- A short bio about yourself.
23 years ago, I was born in Wesel, Germany, where I spent my whole childhood. I learned to play the violin, later Keyboard, played soccer and of course went to school^^ When I finished school, I moved to Dortmund, where I am still studying Bioengineering and share an appartement with my boyfriend. I also got my dog after I finished school and trained him in a dog sport called Agility. I lately started to learn how to play the guitar. And I always liked to travel. My parents took me to a lot of places, which I always enjoyed.