Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Edarra is a Wise One of the Neder sept of the Shiande Aiel. She is tall, smooth-cheeked and looks not much older than Rand or Perrin, with cool blue eyes and fair hair (LoC, Ch. 19; TPoD, Ch. 7). She can channel quite strongly (ACoS, Ch. 19; ToM, Ch. 6).
- She and a delegation of Wise Ones stand in the hallways of the Sun Palace waiting to meet Rand (LoC, Ch. 19).
- When Bair reports that Nesune Bihara is interested in the seals and the Royal Library, Sorilea sends Edarra with two other Wise Ones there to investigate (LoC, Ch. 25).
- Nesune encounters the three Wise Ones in the Library (LoC, Ch. 27).
- Cadsuane sees her and Leyn in the halls of the Sun Palace and is irritated because strong channelers like her belong in the White Tower (ACoS, Ch. 19).
- When Perrin goes to the Wise Ones to talk to them about the Aes Sedai, they tell him Masema is a danger to Rand and must be killed (TPoD, Ch. 9).
- She accompanies Perrin when he goes to meet Masema (TPoD, Ch. 30).
- They return to the camp from the meeting with Masema (WH, Ch. 1).
- The Wise Ones shut themselves in their tents with Masuri and Seonid, and Perrin thinks that they are probably plotting to kill Masema (WH, Ch. 1).
- Edarra and Sulin walk up to Perrin to tell him the Maidens have captured five Shaido and accompany him to one who is being questioned (CoT, Ch. 27).
- When Perrin tells the Aes Sedai with him that a Maiden needs Healing before the rescue of Faile, Edarra forestalls Seonid by telling her that Janina will see to it (KoD, Ch. 29).
- She suggests to Perrin that if the Wise Ones and the Asha'man link, they might be able to weave larger gateways (ToM, Ch. 6).
- She links with the Aes Sedai and Asha'man to weave a gateway to the Field of Merrilor (ToM, Ch. 53).
She seems to be in charge of the Wise Ones who accompany Perrin (TPoD, Ch. 9).
She does not trust the Whitecloaks, claiming they have a sense of wrongness about them (ToM, Ch. 10).
"Respect is a thing earned and not demanded, Perrin Aybara." (Towers of Midnight, Chapter 6)
"We will give them a year and a day. If they do not release their captives when we demand them after that time, they will know our spears." (About the Seanchan, Towers of Midnight, Chapter 21)